Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Welcome

To those of you who are coming by from my 'other' place, I thank you with all my heart for being willing to follow me into the abyss that is my mind. I appreciate you more than you know.

For those of you who are new to 'me'... well, I'll try and give you a brief run-down. (Those of you who know me from before can skip down to where the italics stop.)

I'm a middle-aged woman who has been divorced once, re-married for 30 years to a farmer, have two children by hubs #1 and two children by hubs#2, all grown. I have an 11-almost-12-year-old grandson, a bunch of critters (aka cats and dogs) - not to be confused with each other. I am an only child. I grew up in the biggest city in the state although we moved from place to place occasionally living in podunk areas as well. No, I'm not going to tell you what podunk means. Look it up. I now live in the country although not too far outside of a medium-sized town in the same state. I have had good times and better times in my life... and some pretty down-right shitty ones. Come along for the ride... it may not always be pretty and it may not be appropriate for the under-21 crowd. I have a tendency to tell things how they are when I get riled up. Suppose that's it. Consider yourself having read the disclaimer.

So, anywhoo...

Thanks again for coming by.

2 comments:

100 Thoughts of Love said...

Oh wonderful, nice to have you back to the real blog world wher you can speak uncensored!!!!

Al said...

I tracked you down from my visitor counter, so plan on my regular visits1