Monday, November 9, 2009

3 a.m.

Seriously? Yeah. I was wide awake this morning at 3 a.m. This was after working Saturday from 5:30 a.m. (up at 4:30) to 6 p.m. and yesterday from 6 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Wow, you say! You got off early yesterday! Yeah. I got off "early" to go home and make scalloped potatoes and ham to put in the oven, did laundry, and paid bills.

So why am I so wide awake so early this morning? No clue.

All I know is it is now 8:15 and I'm tired... and will probably be working until 6 p.m. at least.

Have I mentioned I fucking hate this time of year?

yeah.

1 comment:

100 Thoughts of Love said...

I do that sometimes..lie awake, 2, 3, 3;30 ...and usually doze off an hour before time to get up. When i get in a sleepless mode, it usually lasts 3 days, then I crash. If only we had a remote for the brain.