Friday, November 6, 2009

Back to the Normal Ranting

Well, now... that was a nice interlude. Thanks for putting up with me spewing, but that was something I really had been wanting to get off my chest for awhile. A few people in the blog world had heard bits and pieces, but I'm not sure anyone really got the whole resolution to it ... and I didn't want to say it all "over there" where family and all read it. I mean, there is a point of TMI where family is concerned, don'cha know?



So now I have a couple other things recently bugging me. Why is my other blog infected with some sort of maleware? ARRRGH. Seems this has happened before and I just don't get it. Is it coming in on comments? I don't know where it is coming from! I got my computer guru that runs the site to look into it and he thought he got it fixed, but when I go there I still get an error message that scares the bejezus out of me, so I leave immediately. I went through a stupid maleware infection last spring and that was a pain in the ass, so don't really want to go through it all again... grrr.



Guess in the interest of having something to post about I'll save the next rant for the next post.



What? You don't do the same thing?

1 comment:

100 Thoughts of Love said...

well that makes me want to go to the other place....